Home About Me Polish Wishlist Contact

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Diamond Jubilee / Union Jack Nails!

Hello everyone :) I've just started this blog and I hope to update it as often as possible with various swatches and my nail art designs. So I'll stop rambling and get on with the post now!

Happy Jubilee Weekend! Hope you've all had fun celebrating. For the occasion, I thought it would be appropriate to do some sort of jubilee themed manicure, so here it is:

Colours used:
OPI Ogre-the-Top Blue, Models Own Juicy Jules,
OPI Get Your GLAMOUR On
and Models Own/WAH Nail Art Pen in White.

What do you think? I thought it was pretty cute myself, and not a bad attempt at some nail art. Doing an accent nail using the union jack was stressful/tricky enough, so I didn't manage to do all my fingers - my hand isn't THAT steady lol. I chose to do red and white polka dots on my other fingers. Then I decided that I wanted to bring some blue back in so I did a glitter gradient on the thumb with it... well, it was supposed to be a gradient but I still haven't fully got the hang of the technique yet :P


That's all for now, if anyone has bothered to read this then thank you! I hope to see you back on my blog soon.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, Lucy! The nails look fab, and you did a great job on the Union Jack finger. I tried but failed miserably :)

    Looking forward to reading more posts from you!

    Ysis
    xx

    lebeautygirl.com

    ReplyDelete