Home About Me Polish Wishlist Contact

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween!: Nail Art

Happy Halloween everyone! Hope you've all had a good day.Did anyone do anything nice to celebrate? It wasn't really for halloween, but I went to see Skyfall at the cinema earlier - it was fantastic! I'd definitely recommend a trip to see it if you haven't already.

Just a quick post today, I wanted to show you guys some Halloween nail art I did this morning. I absolutely love doing themed nails.



The orange I used is OPI In My Back Pocket and the black is Barry M Black. On my pinkie I also used OPI Metallic 4 Life for the glitter on the spider's web. My favourite nail art pens by WAH / Models Own were used in black and white and the orange nail art pen was just from a set I bought in Topshop (link here if anyone is interested).

Now onto my thumb, I'm really excited about this one! This is In My Back Pocket with OPI BLACK SPOTTED over the top. This was a French Sephora exclusive that launched with the spiderman collection over the summer. I won't got into too much detail about it because I'm planning on doing another post on it in the near future. But doesn't it look fabulous? I LOVE IT!!

That's all for now, thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment