Home About Me Polish Wishlist Contact

Monday 29 October 2012

OPI and Nicole by OPI in TK Maxx

Morning/afternoon everyone,

My post today is going to be a little bit different to the usual swatches/nail art. Everyone knows how much I love OPI Nail Lacquer, and what's even better is getting it at a bargain price!

Nail Polish in TK Maxx (OPI 3 shelves up from the bottom)
(No idea why the bottom of this photo has gone yellow... sorry!)

For those of you who don't know (where have you been?!), TK Maxx is a chain of stores in the UK that offer designer labels at lower prices. OPI usually costs £11 per bottle, but in TK Maxx you can pick 2 up for £9.99 or 3 for £14.99. Nicole by OPI comes in sets of 3 which will cost you £12.99.

These are all of the colours that I have bought in the store.
Colours from left to right: It's My Year, Silver Shatter, Sea You in Hollywood (Exclusive to QVC), Your Royal-Shine-ness, Play The Peonies, White Shatter, Meep-Meep-Meep, In My Back Pocket, Designer... De Better!, Crown Me Already!, Animalistic, Clubbing Til Sunrise, Bullish on OPI, Stranger Tides, Pepe's Purple Passion.
Denim to Earth, First Crush Blush, Count On Me, One Time Lime, Me + Blue, My Lifesaver.


Below you can see what each set looks like, so you know what you're looking for:

The majority of my local stores have had at least one set in at some point since August. I would say it's worth multiple visits because I often find if they don't have any one time, by the next time I go they will have had a new delivery of it.

The main downside is that lots of the colours are repeated, so sometimes you can be staring at 5 of the exact same set. Below I have listed all the other shades that I've seen but didn't buy due to my sister or I already having them or similar colours already (or we just generally didn't like them haha):
- Superbass Shatter
- Shatter The Scales
- Navy Shatter
- Black Shatter
- Chop-Sticking To My Story
- Big Hair... Big Nails
- I Want To Be A Lone Star
- Planks A Lot
- Skull & Glossbones
- Who The Shrek Are You?
- Fiercely Fiona
- Ogre-The-Top Blue
- All of the Serena Williams Glam Slam duo sets
- Congeniality Is My Middle Name
- From Me To Q (another QVC exclusive!)

I'll edit this list if I see/get any more, but in the meantime... happy shopping bloggers!

Let me know in the comments below if any of you have managed to pick up any shades and which ones they are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment