Home About Me Polish Wishlist Contact

Friday 16 November 2012

Nails Inc in December Issue of Glamour Magazine

Hi guys! How are you all?

Just wanted to let you all know about some fabulous freebies. You probably all know about this now - I intended to post this earlier but I had been waiting until I managed to get all the colours.


In the December issue of Glamour magazine, four Nails Inc polishes are being given away. Cheryl Cole is in the front cover (see image above), just so you know what you're looking for if you go out to pick up a copy. If I remember correctly, I think Glamour did a promotion like this the same time last year too, I just didn't pick any up because I wasn't particularly fond of the colours and by the time I decided to get them anyway I couldn't find them in shops.. Maybe it's going to be an annual thing though? I do hope so!

So, the colours available are as follows:
St James - a true red
Elizabeth Street - a pale pink
Motcomb Street - a dark blue, bordering on black
*EXCLUSIVE TO GLAMOUR MAGAZINE* Glamour Glitter - a sparse gold glitter, best for use as a topcoat

I actually think all of these colours are really nice, unlike usual when I sometimes don't like one/any of them. I have read that some people were disappointed with Glamour Glitter, as they wanted it to be more opaque, but I really like it because it is different to any other glitter polishes I have. I would actually say it's my favourite out of all of them and the fact that it can't be bought anywhere else is most definitely a bonus.

I originally purchased the the pink (Elizabeth Street) and the red (St James) saturday before last, as they were all WH Smith had in stock. I then took a trip to Sainsbury's later that day and they did have the blue (Motcomb Street), along with Elizabeth Street and St James again but I resisted buying it because I didn't think it was that special and I wanted Glamour Glitter so much more. It was a proud moment haha. Several shop visits later (Tesco, M&S, more WH Smiths, Fenwicks, and numerous newsagents) and I still had no luck finding the glitter, every place I went either had a mix of the coloured polishes or absolutely none at all. I was having an absolute nightmare and honestly didn't think I was going to get it as it was tuesday at this point and the magazine has almost been on sale a week. Then last wednesday, one of my friends went to another tesco store near when she lives and by some chance they had several copies of the magazine, a few of them containing the elusive Glamour Glitter! How lucky was I?! To have a nice friend in the first place who picked it up for me, and the fact that they had it in stock. It was a good day hahaha. Anyway, I thought it was a shame not to get the blue polish when I had the other three in the set, so back I went into town yesterday to pick it up - I just couldn't resist any longer because it was such a good saving.

All the polishes in their boxes
The magazine costs £2, an absolute bargain considering a full size Nails Inc polish like these will usually cost you £11! If you do want any of the shades, I would advise getting them as soon as possible since they are hugely popular and are only available while stocks last. I don't think you should have a massive problem when looking for the colours, it's only the glitter that is hard to find - probably due to the fact it is exclusive to the magazine.
All 4 polishes - Motcomb Street, Glamour Glitter, Elizabeth Street and St James

Which is your favourite and what have you bought? Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment