Home About Me Polish Wishlist Contact

Sunday 25 November 2012

Nails Art Inspired by Rita Ora's 'R.I.P' Video

Hi guys!

How's your week been? It's exactly one month until christmas today and I'm so excited! I managed to do lots of christmas shopping this week due to all the black friday deals. Did anyone pick up anything nice? I don't know about you but I feel so much better about spending when things are on sale, haha.

Just a quick post today - I'm going to show you my most recent nails. Rita Ora is one of my favourite artists right now so I decided to do a set of nails similar to her's in her video for R.I.P.


To do this, I used Nails Inc St. James and then WAH x Models Own Nail Art Pen in Gold. It was really easy to achieve this look, but I did my dots a bit smaller than Rita's, hence my having 5 on each nail rather than 4. The dots also aren't as close together as Rita's but I still like the way they turned out. I think these nails are quite festive too, due to the red and gold. Many people said they looked christmassy and didn't actually realise they were inspired by the video until I said so. :( I guess you wouldn't know though unless you're a big fan of Rita, like myself!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment