Home About Me Polish Wishlist Contact

Tuesday 31 July 2012

OPI Who The Shrek Are You Swatch / Daisy Nail Art

Hello guys! Wow, sorry I haven't posted for so long.. I've just been super busy in real life. I promise to make a bigger effort to keep this up to date, especially now it's the school holidays - it's good procrastination from homework. :P
Anyway, on with the post! Today I have for you some pictures of 'Who The Shrek Are You' from OPI's Shrek Forever After Collection. This was released in 2010 so it's 2 years old now but the polishes aren't that hard to find if you search on eBay. :) Personally, I think this is the nicest colour from the collection because... well just because it's so SHREK! haha

Onto the pictures (sorry, they're a bit rubbish still but I'm trying to get better! ha):


Under Direct Light


Natural Lighting
And finally some nail art. I used WAH x Models Own Nail Art Pens (my saviours!) in White and Yellow to do the daisies. It's simple and easy to do but very effective at the same time. Also makes you feel very summery, appropriate for the time of year.
Daisy Nail Art
The formula on this was average, but be warned - it's sheer! The photos above were all 3 coats but as you can see there's still some VNL so it would need a good strong base colour underneath or 4 coats in my opinion, which is a shame. :( The actual colour of this is hard to describe, but just think of shrek and you're there haha. I think this also might be very similar to 'Did It On 'Em' from Nicki Minaj's OPI line that was release at the start of this year. I might be wrong as I don't have it to do comparisons unfortunately, I didn't buy it due to thinking it was too close to this colour which I already owned.

What do you all think? Let me know in the comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment