Home About Me Polish Wishlist Contact

Thursday 6 December 2012

WAH x Models Own Nail Art Pens

Hi everyone!

Today I just wanted to do a quick post on the WAH Nails and Models Own collaboration nail art pens. These aren't new on the scene, but I'm going to do a post on them anyway because they are some of my favourite tools to use when doing my nails. The colours they are currently available in as follows: Black, White, Blue, Pink, Yellow, with recent additions of Silver & Gold (festive season, yay!).


I absolutely love these pens! I have them in all the colours. They're great because the have one end that acts as a dotter for precise detail and then the other end is a striper brush to create smooth, straight lines. They are really easy to use, even if you don't have the steadiest of hands. I was really surprised even when I did my other hand, yes the result is never quite as perfect as my left hand, due to me being right-handed, but it still looked great - much better than trying to do free-hand patterns.

If you haven't got any already, they retail at £6 each and can be bought at Boots (in stores nationwide and online), the Models Own website and the Models Own Bottleshop located in Westfield at White City, London. Boots quite often run promotions such as 3 for 2 or a free nail art pen when you buy two other MO products so it's definitely worth keeping an eye out for any special offers.

Here is some striped nail art I created with the help of my all time favourite WAH x Models Own Nail Art Pen in White.

OPI Planks a Lot is the purple base colour.

In terms of the colours themselves, the shades are actually really lovely. The pink, blue and yellow are all very bright but I didn't have a problem with that because I like my statement nails, haha. The gold pen that I bought most recently appeared to be not as gold toned as I would have liked, more of a bronze to me, especially when applied on the nail (see previous post on Rita Ora Nails). However, I don't know if I just got a bit of an "off" bottle, so they might not necessarily be all like this. All in all, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, regardless of your skill with nails.

Which colour is your personal favourite? I don't think I can call it!

No comments:

Post a Comment