Home About Me Polish Wishlist Contact

Sunday 5 May 2013

Topshop Holographic Nail Polishes in Winterfrost and Moondance

I love looking at the make-up in Topshop. They have some really nice products on offer and they also always come at affordable prices. On a recent shopping trip, I saw that they had their nail polishes on offer - 2 for £8, a bargain considering they are usually £6 each. This was obviously incredibly hard to resist, even though I knew deep down I certainly don't need any more polishes at the moment! So after much debating and walking round and round the stand, I decided to pick up these two holographic polishes. I'd seen that this collection was only just released so I thought I'd give them a go. There is a third polish in this holo range that is pink, but I have way to many pink shades so I thought I'd go for something a bit different for a change.

Topshop Nails in Winterfrost & Moondance
I'm a sucker for holographic effect - it's so pretty - especially when it sparkles in the sun (not that we get much here, but still). OPI's older Designer Series polishes are some of my absolute favourites in my collection, but I'm always very cautious about how much I use them as you can't buy them anymore, so I thought these ones from Topshop may come in handy as an alternative. I'm quite excited to see if the silver one is sheer enough to use as a holographic top coat that could be placed over any regular colour.

I haven't had chance to try them yet (I have way too many other untested colours that I'm trying to get through), but I usually find Topshop polishes easy to apply, quite chip-resistant and who can really resist the cute packaging? I adore the polka dots on the lids.

Do you have any Topshop shades in your collections?



2 comments:

  1. These 2 nail polishes look gorgeous :) my love for topshop grows even more haha!
    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! Topshop is one of my faves. Thanks for the comment :) xoxo

      Delete