Home About Me Polish Wishlist Contact

Friday 5 July 2013

USA Flag July 4th Nail Art

Hello everyone! Wow, it's been a while.. I've just had so much going on the past few months so I haven't had any spare time at all to blog but I'm now going to make a real effort to find the time to post as regularly as possible.

Ok so I know I'm a day late with these nails, but never mind! Thought I'd post them anyway since they're fun. It was Independence Day yesterday in the states, as you'll all probably know. Whilst I'm not from the USA, I've always had a huge interest in America. It's one of my favourite places despite the fact I've never been, I definitely want to take a trip over there one day. I love an excuse to do themed nail art so this was my latest design.

Stars and stripes!

The nails above were inspired by the USA flag/July 4th. The colours I used are as follows:

RED: OPI Cherry Much In Love
WHITE: OPI Alpine Snow
BLUE: OPI Ogre The Top Blue

It's really simple to get the look - create the red and white stripes first, then add the blue to each tip. To finish off the design, use a small nail art brush or pen with the white nail polish to draw three small stars on each nail and you're done! Make sure to leave lots of drying time before you put on a top coat!

Did anyone else do an American nail art design yesterday?


No comments:

Post a Comment